Corn in pancakes?? Everyone balks until they try them…and then they’re hooked!
This recipe is my Dad’s and usually our Sunday morning breakfast. I usually double this, but sometimes triple if the boys are especially hungry.
Serve with real maple syrup or the topping of your choice.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 – 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg Green Giant Niblet Corn in Butter Sauce, microwaved for 3 minutes (you can use 10 oz of any corn you choose)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil for mix (I use Olive Oil)
- 2 tbsp oil for skillet
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Beat egg until fluffy
- Add remaining ingredients and mix just until smooth
- Stir in corn
- Heat a couple of tbsp of olive oil on griddle
- Cook both sides until golden brown