- 25 medium frozen shrimp (fresh is better, I suppose)
- 1 16 oz package of frozen stir fry type veggies (here’s the lazy part) including such things as peas still in the pod, mini corn on the cob (see photo since I don’t know what they are called), slivered carrots, water chestnuts, etc. You get the idea. I hate mushrooms, so I took them all out, but you can add those too.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp garlic (from jar, more laziness)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup of dry wine (I used chardonnay)
- 1 tbsp of butter
- crushed red pepper to taste (i’m using this in everything lately)
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- sprinkle of almonds
- 12 leaves of spinach
Heat butter in large skillet while mixing together oils, wine, onions, and spices.
Pour oil mix into heated skillet. Add shrimp and stir for ab0ut 10 minutes.
Add veggies to the shrimp and stir fry until all ingredients tender and fully cooked (about another 10 minutes).
Serve on a bed of spinach leaves, sprinkling sesame seeds and almonds as a finishing touch.
See? Very easy for the lazy among us (or those of us trying to clean out the freezer 🙂
Makes about 4 servings. Fairly low carbs, about 18 grams per serving. Also seafood-a-tarian 🙂