This is my Aunt Sally’s recipe and it is delicious!
- 2 crowns Fresh Broccoli (cut into spears and steamed until al dente)
- 6 boneless Chicken Breasts (cooked and sliced)
- 2 cans cream of something soup (your choice broccoli, chicken, mushroom, etc) ( I use an organic cream soup instead – about 2-3/4 cups…just my preference)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth or Milk (I use the chicken broth)
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced Almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Buttered Bread Crumbs (add about 1/2 cup bread crumbs to about 1 tablespoon of melted butter and mix well)
- Place broccoli spears in a 9×13 inch pan.
- Place sliced chicken over broccoli.
- In a sauce pan saute almonds in butter until slightly browned.
- Add soups, broth, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder to almonds.
- Heat on low until well mixed.
- Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Optional ~ top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.