Barb K’s famous recipe….these are wonderful!
- 1-12 oz pkg butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts/pecans)
- 1-8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1 – 14 oz can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- In saucepan, melt morsels & butter, stir in graham cracker crumbs & nuts
- Press 3/4 of mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, egg and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over bottom crust in pan.
- Top with remainder of graham cracker crumb mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350° or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool, cut and then chill until ready to serve – refrigerate leftovers.