Yummy recipe from Kelly S…it’s delicious!
- ½ c. chopped onions
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 2 potatoes cooked & diced (I used canned diced)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (Wegman’s sells bags of celery, carrots and onion together already diced)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2-3 cups shredded cooked chicken (I buy a roasted chicken from Tops or Wegman’s)
- ¼ – ½ c. franks hot sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- half & half or heavy cream
- crumbled bleu cheese
- Saute onions & garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the cream of celery soup and mix well.
- Stir in the potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Stir in 1 can chicken broth
- After heated, add some ½ & ½ or heavy cream to soup.
- Serve with some blue cheese crumbles sprinkled on top.