I love Clams Casino!
I use this dip to stuffed mushrooms and make casino fish
- 3 – 7 oz. cans chopped clams
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 45 ritz crackers- crushed
- Drain clams, set juice aside for later.
- Combine clams, chopped veggies, Tabasco sauce and garlic powder.
- Add crackers and mix.
- Add bacon bits to taste.
- Melt butter and clam juice in microwave, pour over cracker mixture.
- Mix well. (add more crackers if to mushy)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 min.
- Serve with crackers
Stuffed Mushrooms – Fill cleaned mushroom caps with clam casino filling and bake in oven for 25-35 min at 350 degrees.
Casino Fish – Top mild white fish fillets with casino filling and bake in sprayed casserole dish for 30 -35 min at 350 degrees.