A must for all of our family get-togethers.
- 28 oz. can Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 15 oz. can kidney beans – drained
- 15 oz. can butter beans – drained
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Brown ground beef and onions in large frying pan and drain.
- In small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar until well blended.
- In large bowl, mix beef/onion, beans, and ketchup mixture together gently using large spoon.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour beef and beans in dish.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You can also use ground turkey in substitute for the ground beef.