This is a delicious Gluten-Free Apple Pie topped with Streusel
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons nutmeg
- ½ cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, firm
- Heat over to 325 degrees. Spray 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining filing ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over apple mixture in pie plate.
- In small bowl, mix all streusel ingredients, using fork, until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Store in refrigerator.