Easy to make, easier to eat…no bake, make ahead dessert.
- 1 – 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 pack from a package)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, I use Ghiradelli…it’s so good!
- 4 – 8 oz. pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz. whipped topping , thawed (I use Cool Whip)
- Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil, with the ends extending over sides.
- Mix together graham crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar and press into the bottom of pan.
- Melt 6 ounces of chocolate and cool slightly. Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar & vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping with whisk and then pour half of the batter into medium bowl.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pour chocolate/cream cheese batter into crust, spread evenly.
- Gently spread remaining plain batter over the chocolate batter.
- Melt remaining chocolate & drizzle over the top.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.