Rich, Gooey, Chocolate Cobbler
Easy to make and you probably have everything in your pantry to make it!
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cups packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Hot Tap Water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To make the batter, stir together the cup of flour, baking powder, 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder and 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Add milk, melted butter, and vanilla to the flour mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ungreased 8-inch baking dish.
- To make the topping, mix the 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, 1/4 cup sugar and 3/4 cups packed Light brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the batter.
- Slowly, pour the hot tap water over all and DO NOT STIR!
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until the middle is set..
- Serve warm by itself or over ice cream…delicious!