This is another delicious Gluten-Free recipe from Sue R
- 2/3 cup Butter Flavored Crisco
- 2-1/4 cups of Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 3 tsp Organic GF Vanilla
- 1 cup Tom Sawyer Flour or Kinnik Kinnik All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Nestle Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting – General Mills Brand
- Preheat Oven to 350-375°
- Melt chocolate & Crisco together over low heat.
- Add together other ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix in melted chocolate; add chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased and floured 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to check if done.
- Frost with Chocolate Frosting as soon as the brownies come out of the oven.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
They are best refrigerated over night if you have time.
You can find the flour at Feel Rite.