Beautiful & Delicious!
- 1 pkg angel food cake mix or use store bought
- 2 pkgs instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups skim milk or1% milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip Lite
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- You can also use frozen berries
- In a medium bowl prepare fruit, slice strawberries, add rest of berries. Sprinkle with a small amount of sugar. Set aside.
- Prepare Angel Food Cake as per box instructions
- Cool and Cube.
- Mix both pkgs. vanilla pudding mix with 3 cups milk.
- Gently fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- Line the bottom of the trifle bowl w/cake, drizzle 1/2 the OJ over cake.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the berries over the cake.
- Top with 1/2 the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with Cool Whip, Garnish with fruit.