A versatile appetizer…easy to make!
Sometimes called Veggie Pizza…
- 2-8oz packages Refrigerator Crescent Rolls
- 2-8oz packages Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- i cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Broccoli, finely diced
- Red pepper, finely diced
- Carrots, finely diced
- Other veggies, finely diced
- Unroll both packages of crescent rolls and press together in the bottom of a cookie sheet to make the crust.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the cream cheese, dressing mix & mayo, mix well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with finely diced veggies (I use the food processor to dice them)
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the veggies.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut & serve.