A Simple Recipe with so Many Variations
The possibilities are endless!
- 16 Eggs
- 12 slices of cheese or shredded (your choice of type)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 lb bacon, sausage,ham (cooked and in bite-size pieces) or chopped and steamed broccoli or other veggie or veggies of choice
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk & pour over cheese.
- Add meat and/or veggies.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated and reheated in the microwave…still yummy the next day.
*This can also be made the day ahead and reheated the next.