Rich, Tasty with a little Zip!
Another great Wegman’s Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower (2-1/2 lbs total)
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar Croutons (Prepared Foods)
- 2 Tbsp Wegman’s Basting Oil, divided
- 1 container (13 oz) Italian Classics Alfredo Sauce (Dairy Dept)
- 3 cups whole milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Tbsp Food You Feel Good About Prepared Horseradish (Seafood Dept)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut cauliflower head in half. Break up half into large florets (5-6 cups); roughly chop the other half (4-5 cups). Set aside.
Prepare crumb topping:
Crush croutons; add 1 Tbsp basting oil and toss. Transfer to food processor; pulse until finely ground. Set aside.
- Whisk Alfredo sauce and milk in braising pan. Add rough-chopped cauliflower. Bring to boil on MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW. Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 15 min, until cauliflower is tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Puree hot cauliflower mixture in batches until smooth in food processor, return to braising pan or use an immersion blender right in the pan and return to braising pan.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Place remaining cauliflower florets and horseradish in pan with puree; stir.
- Coat sides and bottom of baking dish with remaining basting oil.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to prepared dish; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 60-70 min, until lightly browned and cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with crumb topping. Return to oven. Bake 15 min until topping is golden-brown. Let rest 10 min before serving.