Incredibly easy…feed a few or double or triple for a large crowd.
- 1 large pkg Potatoes O’Brien ~Diced potatoes with peppers and onions (in the Freezer Section)
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, Campbell’s Healthy Request (Or your choice – Cream of Mushroom, Celery, Broccoli)
- 1-16 oz container of sour cream
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a large bowl (put the potatoes in right from the freezer).
- Put in to a casserole dish and bake at 375° for 55-60 minutes (If you double or triple this you will need to cook longer, potatoes are done when golden and bubbly)