Delicious & Fast
This recipe is from Wegman’s
Serves 4 Prep time: 15 min
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Discover the Orient Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/4-inch strips (or chicken cut for stir-fry in Meat Dept)
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1-1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Discover the Orient Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted cashews (in Bulk Foods)
- Blanch vegetables in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 2-3 min; drain and set aside.
- Place chicken in small bowl. Pour in water, 1 Tbsp at a time, working it in with hands until water is absorbed into chicken.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over chicken; work in with hands to coat all pieces.
- Heat nonstick wok or large skillet on HIGH. When hot, pour 2 Tbsp oil down sides of wok (or into skillet).
- Add chicken; stir-fry 2 min.
- Add garlic; stir-fry 1 min (careful not to burn).
- Add sauce, toss to coat; remove chicken and sauce from pan, set aside.
- Wipe pan clean.
- Return pan to heat. When hot, add remaining 1 Tbsp oil.
- Stir-fry vegetables 1 min.
- Return chicken and sauce to pan along with cashews; toss to heat through, about 30 seconds.