- 4 cooked, boneless chicken breast
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2-3 scallions (chopped)
- about 1/2 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- dash of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cup green grapes (cut in half)…don’t tell Jenn!
- Optional: finely diced celery
- Cut up chicken in bite-size pieces or shred, place in a large bowl & set aside.
- Combine: mayo, yogurt, & lemon juice.
- Stir in brown sugar, salt, pepper and a dash or 2 of cayenne pepper.
- Add halved grapes, celery(optional) and scallion to the chicken, stir gently with a fork to combine.
- Add mayonnaise/yogurt mixture to the chicken, thoroughly combine.
- Serve on lettuce or my favorite, on a croissant for delicious lunch.