Easy, moist, not your average cornbread.
My mom’s recipe and an all-time favorite, especially of my boys…
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can/pkg of regular corn (I use Green Giant Frozen Niblets in Butter Sauce)
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 eggs(slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a baking dish.
- Save a little cheese to sprinkle on top before baking.
- This is perfect in a square 9×9 pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
I double this and up it in a 9×13 pan, if serving anyone more than just my family…it goes fast.
If you have leftovers, refrigerate and reheat in the microwave.